Aurora Health Care seeks to construct clinic in Whitefish Bay, WI
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, February 8, 2008
A former retail building in Whitefish Bay's business district would be converted into a medical clinic under a new proposal by Aurora Health Care. Aurora wants to renovate the building to house a clinic clinic, with five to six doctors that would mainly serve patients who live in Whitefish Bay. Aurora Advanced Health Care has a larger facility about 4 miles away from the clinic's proposed site.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream