Aurora Health Care seeks to construct clinic in Whitefish Bay, WI
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, February 8, 2008
A former retail building in Whitefish Bay's business district would be converted into a medical clinic under a new proposal by Aurora Health Care. Aurora wants to renovate the building to house a clinic clinic, with five to six doctors that would mainly serve patients who live in Whitefish Bay. Aurora Advanced Health Care has a larger facility about 4 miles away from the clinic's proposed site.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives