Healthways questions Medicare finding
The Tennessean, February 14, 2008
Healthways Inc. has announced that it expects its pilot program to determine whether disease management lowers the cost of treating patients with chronic illnesses to meet specified performance targets. The move questions conclusions by Medicare that had caused Healthways stock to plunge.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013