Tennessee football team owner announces major gift to Baptist Hospital
The Tennessean, February 15, 2008
Tennessee Titans Owner K.S. "Bud" Adams, Jr. and his wife, Nancy, have announced a $500,000 grant from the Titans Foundation to the Baptist Hospital Foundation for the hospital's obstetrics expansion project. The third floor Obstetrics Family Waiting Area and will now be known as the Bud & Nancy Adams and Tennessee Titans Family Waiting Area, said Bernie Sherry, President and CEO of Baptist Hospital.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care