Medina (OH) doctors to build Summa-allied surgery center, offices
Cleveland Plain Dealer, February 19, 2008
Summa Health System and a group of Medina-based doctors plan to build an outpatient surgery center and physician offices in Medina, OH. Construction on the 75,000-square-foot building, which will also house diagnostic testing and other outpatient services, is expected to begin late this summer. It will be completed in about 14 months. The center will be built on Ohio 18 on 10 acres straddling Medina and Montville Township. Summa and NorthEast Ohio Management Service Organization have an additional 20 acres for future development.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'