Medina (OH) doctors to build Summa-allied surgery center, offices
Cleveland Plain Dealer, February 19, 2008
Summa Health System and a group of Medina-based doctors plan to build an outpatient surgery center and physician offices in Medina, OH. Construction on the 75,000-square-foot building, which will also house diagnostic testing and other outpatient services, is expected to begin late this summer. It will be completed in about 14 months. The center will be built on Ohio 18 on 10 acres straddling Medina and Montville Township. Summa and NorthEast Ohio Management Service Organization have an additional 20 acres for future development.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations