Medina (OH) doctors to build Summa-allied surgery center, offices
Cleveland Plain Dealer, February 19, 2008
Summa Health System and a group of Medina-based doctors plan to build an outpatient surgery center and physician offices in Medina, OH. Construction on the 75,000-square-foot building, which will also house diagnostic testing and other outpatient services, is expected to begin late this summer. It will be completed in about 14 months. The center will be built on Ohio 18 on 10 acres straddling Medina and Montville Township. Summa and NorthEast Ohio Management Service Organization have an additional 20 acres for future development.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US