Group says it wants to buy East St. Louis hospital
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, February 21, 2008
A group of healthcare executives and medical professionals from across the country have joined with a group of East St. Louis activists to form an organization they say is willing to purchase Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital. The group said it has made an offer to the East St. Louis hospital and has financing to complete the deal. A spokeswoman for the Kenneth Hall's owner, however, said the hospital has received "no viable offer."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL