Group says it wants to buy East St. Louis hospital
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, February 21, 2008
A group of healthcare executives and medical professionals from across the country have joined with a group of East St. Louis activists to form an organization they say is willing to purchase Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital. The group said it has made an offer to the East St. Louis hospital and has financing to complete the deal. A spokeswoman for the Kenneth Hall's owner, however, said the hospital has received "no viable offer."
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US