SSM Health Care plans to build $200 million Jefferson City, MO, hospital
St. Louis Business Journal, February 21, 2008
SSM Health Care's St. Mary's Health Center has submitted a letter of intent to Missouri's Certificate of Need program for a $200 million hospital in Jefferson City. The full-service hospital would feature 167 private patient rooms, and the project is scheduled to begin in 2010 with completion in 2012.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts