SSM Health Care plans to build $200 million Jefferson City, MO, hospital
St. Louis Business Journal, February 21, 2008
SSM Health Care's St. Mary's Health Center has submitted a letter of intent to Missouri's Certificate of Need program for a $200 million hospital in Jefferson City. The full-service hospital would feature 167 private patient rooms, and the project is scheduled to begin in 2010 with completion in 2012.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program