Community Health offers mixed 2008 view
AP/Yahoo Finance News, February 22, 2008
Brentwood, TN-based hospital operator Community Health Systems Inc. has set 2008 profit guidance within range of Wall Street expectations, but guided for weaker-than- expected revenue. Community Health expects full-year profit from continuing operations between $2.25 and $2.45 per share on revenue between $11 billion and $11.3 billion. Analysts expect profit of $2.30 per share on revenue of $11.56 billion.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives