Community Health offers mixed 2008 view
AP/Yahoo Finance News, February 22, 2008
Brentwood, TN-based hospital operator Community Health Systems Inc. has set 2008 profit guidance within range of Wall Street expectations, but guided for weaker-than- expected revenue. Community Health expects full-year profit from continuing operations between $2.25 and $2.45 per share on revenue between $11 billion and $11.3 billion. Analysts expect profit of $2.30 per share on revenue of $11.56 billion.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts