Seattle Children's Hospital offers $93 million for nearby condo complex
Puget Sound Business Journal, February 22, 2008
Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center of Seattle has proposed a deal to buy a neighboring condominium complex for $93 million as part of an expansion project. The deal is contingent on the state Legislature passing a law allowing the sale of such a condo complex.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US