Seattle Children's Hospital offers $93 million for nearby condo complex
Puget Sound Business Journal, February 22, 2008
Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center of Seattle has proposed a deal to buy a neighboring condominium complex for $93 million as part of an expansion project. The deal is contingent on the state Legislature passing a law allowing the sale of such a condo complex.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes