$43 million gift boosts Children’s Mercy expansion in Kansas City
Kansas City Star, February 22, 2008
The Hall Family Foundation has donated $43 million to a massive expansion project by Kansas City, MO-based Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics. The $800 million expansion at Children's Mercy will more than double the size of its complex and increase its presence in the Kansas City-area suburbs. The Hall Foundation gift is the largest in the hospital's 110-year history, officials said.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'