Poor finances call into question plans for new hospital in Boca Raton, FL
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, February 25, 2008
Working in partnership with two South Florida universities, Boca Raton (FL) Community Hospital had originally scheduled to begin construction this year on a large academic medical center. Instead, a $42 million loss is pulling attention away from the $600 million project. The hospital's new chief executive officer could not say when construction would begin and acknowledged the project could fall apart if revenue and the overall economy don't improve.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations