Community Health denies filing improper claims
The Tennessean, February 26, 2008
The Justice Department contends that the Franklin, TN-based hospital company Community Health received a total of $27.5 million in improper payments at three of its New Mexico hospitals through June 2006. But Community Health representatives say the company did nothing wrong and violated no laws in the period under Justice department review.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts