Community Health denies filing improper claims
The Tennessean, February 26, 2008
The Justice Department contends that the Franklin, TN-based hospital company Community Health received a total of $27.5 million in improper payments at three of its New Mexico hospitals through June 2006. But Community Health representatives say the company did nothing wrong and violated no laws in the period under Justice department review.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest