Atlanta hospital clears 'major hurdle'
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, February 27, 2008
The DeKalb County (GA) Commission has approved an agreement linked to a shift in management at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta. The unanimous vote is key to a management restructuring at the hospital, and is expected to bring hundreds of millions of extra dollars to Grady.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers