Atlanta hospital clears 'major hurdle'
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, February 27, 2008
The DeKalb County (GA) Commission has approved an agreement linked to a shift in management at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta. The unanimous vote is key to a management restructuring at the hospital, and is expected to bring hundreds of millions of extra dollars to Grady.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots