Atlanta hospital clears 'major hurdle'
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, February 27, 2008
The DeKalb County (GA) Commission has approved an agreement linked to a shift in management at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta. The unanimous vote is key to a management restructuring at the hospital, and is expected to bring hundreds of millions of extra dollars to Grady.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool