Tenet Healthcare may be on road to recovery
Chicago Tribune, March 17, 2008
Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. believes it has hit a major milestone in its effort to recover from years of legal and financial troubles. For the first time in nearly four years, Tenet has logged an increase in same-hospital admissions in the 2007 fourth quarter. In addition, the hospital operator said admissions have accelerated early this year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%