Tenet Healthcare may be on road to recovery
Chicago Tribune, March 17, 2008
Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. believes it has hit a major milestone in its effort to recover from years of legal and financial troubles. For the first time in nearly four years, Tenet has logged an increase in same-hospital admissions in the 2007 fourth quarter. In addition, the hospital operator said admissions have accelerated early this year.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013