Illinois hospital operator eyes new partner
Chicago Tribune, March 17, 2008
Hospital operator Evanston Northwestern Healthcare may link up with Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago. Evanston Northwestern Healthcare has had a longtime affiliation with Northwestern University to assist in the graduate medical education of doctors in training, but that relationship could be on the verge of ending due to the school's demand for more money.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised