Novant Health earns $204 million in 2007
Charlotte Observer, April 4, 2008
North Carolina-based Novant Health earned $204 million in 2007, up from $201 million in 2006. The figures for the not-for-profit health system includes operating income of $80 million, compared with $79 million in 2006, and earned investment income of $86 million as well as $35 million from the sale of real estate and a Charlotte laboratory. Part of the income will be used to begin construction on three new mid-sized hospitals in North Carolina.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer