Medical gift is Duke’s biggest
Raleigh News & Observer, April 8, 2008
Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC, has received a $50 million gift from the Duke Endowment. The gift is the largest ever to the medical center, and $15 million of it will help build a new inpatient facility for Duke's McGovern-Davison Children's Health Center.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending