Medical gift is Duke’s biggest
Raleigh News & Observer, April 8, 2008
Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC, has received a $50 million gift from the Duke Endowment. The gift is the largest ever to the medical center, and $15 million of it will help build a new inpatient facility for Duke's McGovern-Davison Children's Health Center.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer