West Penn Allegheny Health System profit up by two-thirds
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, April 9, 2008
West Penn Allegheny Health System turned a $6.9 million net profit in the first six months of fiscal 2008, attributed largely to the after effects of a 2007 debt refinancing. The systems net profit is up 67.7 percent from the same year-ago period.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts