Children’s wing at Miami hospital expands
A $2.5 million donation by Carnival Cruise Lines and the Miami Heat has paid for an expansion and renovation of the Miami-based Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Holtz Children's Hospital at Jackson Memorial. The unit will now be called the Carnival Cares for Kids Center. A pediatric medical unit that is also being renovated will be named the Miami Heat Home Court for Kids.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US