Children’s wing at Miami hospital expands
A $2.5 million donation by Carnival Cruise Lines and the Miami Heat has paid for an expansion and renovation of the Miami-based Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Holtz Children's Hospital at Jackson Memorial. The unit will now be called the Carnival Cares for Kids Center. A pediatric medical unit that is also being renovated will be named the Miami Heat Home Court for Kids.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs