Children’s wing at Miami hospital expands
A $2.5 million donation by Carnival Cruise Lines and the Miami Heat has paid for an expansion and renovation of the Miami-based Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Holtz Children's Hospital at Jackson Memorial. The unit will now be called the Carnival Cares for Kids Center. A pediatric medical unit that is also being renovated will be named the Miami Heat Home Court for Kids.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts