Tenet: We’re doing better in South Florida
After several tough years in South Florida, the Tenet Healthcare hospital chain reports it has just about turned things around, according to Tenet representatives. The chain saw Florida patient volumes stabilize with a 0.3 percent admissions decline in the fourth quarter. In January, admissions in Tenet's Florida hospitals grew by 2.1 percent, the first time since 2005 that chain had not seen a decline in its state operations.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion