Minnesota-based cancer center closes
A month after suspending its operations when its only remaining physician took a new job, Roseville, MN-based Parker Hughes Cancer Center has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. The once popular clinic had hoped to recruit a replacement but ultimately decided that it could no longer afford to remain open. The clinic lost more than $6 million in the last two years, according to bankruptcy filings.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus