Medical properties: Defensive play in volatile times
Cain Brothers, April 14, 2008
Even the formerly steady commercial real estate market has seen some recent volatility. But not when it comes to medical properties, says Sean Tu, a vice president in Cain Brothers Real Estate Group's Chicago office, who says investors are looking for a safe investment in uncertain times.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013