New York University Medical Center gets another $100 million gift
Billionaire and Home Depot founder Kenneth G. Langone is giving a $100 million donation to New York University Medical Center. The amount matches a contribution he gave the facility in 1999. NYU representatives said that it will use the funds to start a campaign to raise $1 billion for a new hospital pavilion. In return for the donation, the university plans to rename the medical center the N.Y.U. Langone Medical Center, effective immediately.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013