Nashville partnership awarded $1.35 million Medicaid grant
The Tennessean, April 23, 2008
Nashville Medical Home Connection, a partnership of health plan AmeriChoice and several hospitals, is among recipients that will share in grants totaling $50 million to 20 states that aims to reduce use by Medicaid beneficiaries of hospital emergency rooms for non-emergent reasons. The Medical Home Connection will receive $1.35 million over two years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion