Sarasota, FL, hospital district gets ratings upgrade
Tampa Bay Business Journal, April 23, 2008
Fitch Ratings has upgraded the underlying ratings of $544.4 million in outstanding debt of the Sarasota (FL) County Public Hospital District. Fitch upgraded the ratings from A to A+, and attributed the move to management's continued improvement in operating performance, the district's ability to levy taxes, strong liquidity, leading market share and strong service area characteristics. The district owns and operates the 607-bed Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus