Sarasota, FL, hospital district gets ratings upgrade
Tampa Bay Business Journal, April 23, 2008
Fitch Ratings has upgraded the underlying ratings of $544.4 million in outstanding debt of the Sarasota (FL) County Public Hospital District. Fitch upgraded the ratings from A to A+, and attributed the move to management's continued improvement in operating performance, the district's ability to levy taxes, strong liquidity, leading market share and strong service area characteristics. The district owns and operates the 607-bed Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations