Healthcare somewhat immune to CMBS financing problems
Cain Brothers, May 5, 2008
The abrupt freeze in the commercial mortgage-backed securities market will probably only reach $30 to $40 billion, its lowest level since 1997. That retrenchment has dramatically affected the amount of financing available for the commercial real estate market, says Cain Bros. commentator Alfonzo Leon, with the possible exception of healthcare.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers