Franklin, TN-based Williamson Medical receives $53,000 in grants
Three Tennessee legislators chose to support Williamson County and Williamson Medical Foundation by doling out $53,000 in Community Enhancement Grants. The money will be used to help subsidize physicians at the Williamson County Health Department. The grants will also help reduce WMC's subsidy and help the Medical Center cope with rising costs and indigent care, said Williamson Medical Foundation Executive Director Steve Smith.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest