Franklin, TN-based Williamson Medical receives $53,000 in grants
Three Tennessee legislators chose to support Williamson County and Williamson Medical Foundation by doling out $53,000 in Community Enhancement Grants. The money will be used to help subsidize physicians at the Williamson County Health Department. The grants will also help reduce WMC's subsidy and help the Medical Center cope with rising costs and indigent care, said Williamson Medical Foundation Executive Director Steve Smith.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care