Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati shrinking staff
Cincinnati Enquirer, May 8, 2008
The Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati has not filled open positions at its main offices for more than a year as it prepared for three of its hospitals to withdraw. The system, which is losing Christ Hospital in Mount Auburn and the two St. Luke Hospitals in Northern Kentucky, has reduced about 140 jobs during the last 10 months. The Health Alliance now includes Jewish, University and Fort Hamilton hospitals, the Drake Center and the Alliance Primary Care doctors group.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts