Cleveland Clinic hospital gets $5 million donation for expansion
Cleveland Plain Dealer, May 9, 2008
Mayfield Heights, OH-based Hillcrest Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic facility, has received an anonymous $5 million donation toward a major expansion project. The $163 million expansion is expected to be finished by mid-2010 and includes adding a Level III neonatal intensive care unit with all private rooms, doubling the emergency department space, and expanding and redesigning operating rooms.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions