New Jersey rally to protest proposed healthcare cuts
New Jersey healthcare providers, healthcare advocates and legislators will stage a rally on the steps of the statehouse to protest healthcare cuts in Gov. Corzine's proposed state budget. Corzine has proposed a 14% cut in state aid for hospitals in his $33 billion budget, which some say will create an access-to-care crisis. New Jersey has lost 30% of its hospitals since 1992.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives