New Jersey rally to protest proposed healthcare cuts
New Jersey healthcare providers, healthcare advocates and legislators will stage a rally on the steps of the statehouse to protest healthcare cuts in Gov. Corzine's proposed state budget. Corzine has proposed a 14% cut in state aid for hospitals in his $33 billion budget, which some say will create an access-to-care crisis. New Jersey has lost 30% of its hospitals since 1992.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts