Cleveland-based University Hospitals had operating income of $104 million for 2007
Cleveland Plain Dealer, May 15, 2008
Cleveland-based University Hospitals marked its strongest year ever in 2007, netting an operating income of $104 million. The amount is nearly four times the $28 million earned in 2004. The system also posted operating losses from 1994 through 2003, said University representatives. The biggest challenges for University Hospitals this year are likely to be uncertainties posed by a presidential election year and state budget shortfall, as well as continued progress on its strategic plan, the representatives added.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives