SynergyHealth in West Bend, WI, joining Froedtert, Columbia St. Mary’s
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, May 15, 2008
The board of West Bend, WI-based SynergyHealth, has agreed to affiliate with Froedtert & Community Health. The affiliation is expected to be complete by July 2008. Under the agreement, St. Joseph's Hospital in West Bend, West Bend Clinic, and SynergyHealth Foundation will become part of Froedtert & Community Health. The three healthcare systems together will have revenue of more than $1.6 billion a year and hospitals in the Wisconsin communities of Wauwatosa, Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, and West Bend. The agreement is part of a new round of consolidations among hospitals and physician practices taking place in the Milwaukee area and nationally.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream