SynergyHealth in West Bend, WI, joining Froedtert, Columbia St. Mary’s
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, May 15, 2008
The board of West Bend, WI-based SynergyHealth, has agreed to affiliate with Froedtert & Community Health. The affiliation is expected to be complete by July 2008. Under the agreement, St. Joseph's Hospital in West Bend, West Bend Clinic, and SynergyHealth Foundation will become part of Froedtert & Community Health. The three healthcare systems together will have revenue of more than $1.6 billion a year and hospitals in the Wisconsin communities of Wauwatosa, Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, and West Bend. The agreement is part of a new round of consolidations among hospitals and physician practices taking place in the Milwaukee area and nationally.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care