SynergyHealth in West Bend, WI, joining Froedtert, Columbia St. Mary’s
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, May 15, 2008
The board of West Bend, WI-based SynergyHealth, has agreed to affiliate with Froedtert & Community Health. The affiliation is expected to be complete by July 2008. Under the agreement, St. Joseph's Hospital in West Bend, West Bend Clinic, and SynergyHealth Foundation will become part of Froedtert & Community Health. The three healthcare systems together will have revenue of more than $1.6 billion a year and hospitals in the Wisconsin communities of Wauwatosa, Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, and West Bend. The agreement is part of a new round of consolidations among hospitals and physician practices taking place in the Milwaukee area and nationally.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer