Des Moines, IA, medical center’s plan for renovations moves forward
Des Moines Register, May 21, 2008
The board of trustees for Des Moines, IA-based Broadlawns Medical Center took the first step toward a $44 million renovation of the hospital. The board voted 6-0 to set a public hearing on the sale of up to $30 million worth of bonds over three years. The bonds would pay for the first phase of a project that would include expansion and improvement of the emergency room and patient waiting areas; creation of an MRI department; and increased space for clinic and rehabilitation areas.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers