Brentwood, TN, medical group gets $75 million from NYC investor
The Tennessean, May 22, 2008
New York-based Lindsay Goldberg has invested $75 million in Ambulatory Services of America, Inc. to help close several acquisitions and fuel the Brentwood, TN-based medical company's further expansion. Ambulatory Services of America provides alternate-site healthcare services in partnership with physicians, and operates dialysis and cancer treatment centers in several states.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts