Blue Shield of California Foundation gives out $12.3 million
East Bay Business Times, May 23, 2008
The Blue Shield of California Foundation has awarded $12.3 million in grants to California nonprofits, with $8.1 million to go to increase access to healthcare for uninsured residents in the state. Another $1.3 million is designated to improve patient care using technology.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers