Blue Shield of California Foundation gives out $12.3 million
East Bay Business Times, May 23, 2008
The Blue Shield of California Foundation has awarded $12.3 million in grants to California nonprofits, with $8.1 million to go to increase access to healthcare for uninsured residents in the state. Another $1.3 million is designated to improve patient care using technology.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending