Moody’s lifts Illinois hospital operator’s bond rating
Chicago Tribune, May 28, 2008
Moody's Investors Service has raised Illinois-based, non-profit hospital operator Evanston Northwestern Healthcare's bond rating one notch to Aa2 from Aa3. Evanston's improving cash position resulted in the Aa2 rating, the third-highest rating on Moody's 21-notch scale. Evanston Northwestern is negotiating a deal to buy its fourth hospital, Rush North Shore Medical Center in Skokie, IL, for $95 million.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus