Texas Woman’s University gets $2.25 million for health center
Dallas Morning News, June 2, 2008
Texas Woman's University has received three foundation gifts totaling $2.25 million toward the $55.5 million T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences-Dallas Center. The gifts bring the center's total contributions to $44.3 million. The new center on the Parkland Memorial Hospital campus will combine a TWU center at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas with an existing one at Parkland. The 190,000-square-foot facility is scheduled to be finished in 2011.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts