Texas Woman’s University gets $2.25 million for health center
Dallas Morning News, June 2, 2008
Texas Woman's University has received three foundation gifts totaling $2.25 million toward the $55.5 million T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences-Dallas Center. The gifts bring the center's total contributions to $44.3 million. The new center on the Parkland Memorial Hospital campus will combine a TWU center at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas with an existing one at Parkland. The 190,000-square-foot facility is scheduled to be finished in 2011.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions