Louisiana hospitals may need to cut back
Lousiana's Charity hospitals will be forced to scale back services unless the state Legislature comes up with at least $35 million, Louisiana State University officials told a Senate panel. Although the Charity hospitals were spared from the $240 million in state and federal dollars the House cut from the budget bill, their financing remains short of what's needed to keep services at current levels and continue to expand offerings, said hospital officials.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US