Boston Medical Center gets $15 million gift for new ambulatory center
Boston Medical Center has announced Wednesday it has received a $15 million gift that will go to BMC's facilities expansion plan. The plan includes a new ambulatory building, an expanded emergency and trauma center, and increased inpatient capacity through developing a new building or tower. The expansion project will be a multi-year capital expansion project that will create approximately 500,000 square feet of new clinical space to consolidate services, upgrade and expand service, and improve access to care, said BMC representatives.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs