Healthcare advocates fill New Jersey budget hearing
The first day of public hearings on New Jersey legislative leaders' version of the state budget was dominated by representatives of hospitals and other healthcare providers. Dozens of advocates appeared before the Assembly Budget Committee in a hearing that lasted nearly five hours. While many thanked lawmakers for scaling back some of the budget cuts that had been initially proposed, they also pleaded for more funding.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers