Moving away from fixed income without boosting risk
A recent survey by the Health Management Academy of 40 hospital systems with aggregate long-term invested assets of $51 billion indicates that over the past several years, some shifts in asset allocation can be seen. While hospital systems have long taken a conservative approach to asset allocation, this survey shows this may be changing.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care