Moving away from fixed income without boosting risk
A recent survey by the Health Management Academy of 40 hospital systems with aggregate long-term invested assets of $51 billion indicates that over the past several years, some shifts in asset allocation can be seen. While hospital systems have long taken a conservative approach to asset allocation, this survey shows this may be changing.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions