Donors give $1-million to Florida hospital
Longtime ranchers and conservationists Jay B. and Marsha Starkey have pledged $1-million to the expansion of Morton Plant North Bay Hospital in New Port Richey, FL. The gift is the largest so far to the $49-million project, which will double the size of the hospital campus. The hospital expansion includes construction of a three-story doctors' office building, an expanded sleep disorders unit, outpatient rehabilitation services, a three-story patient wing, a walk-in clinic, and renovations to the emergency room. Construction is scheduled for completion in 2010.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013