Ohio-based Mercy Hospital gets $50K for ICU
Mercy Hospital Clermont in Batavia, OH, has received a $50,000 grant to help support the new intensive care unit at the facility. The grant is part of a $670,000 campaign to support the ICU plus a new atrium and main entrance.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program