$1 million donated to Connecticut cancer hospital
Hartford Courant, July 11, 2008
United Technologies Corp., a Hartford, CT-based conglomerate, has donated $1 million to a new cancer hospital being built in New Haven to expand Yale's medical services. Construction on the 112-bed Smilow Cancer Hospital is expected to be completed in 2009.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'