$1 million donated to Connecticut cancer hospital
Hartford Courant, July 11, 2008
United Technologies Corp., a Hartford, CT-based conglomerate, has donated $1 million to a new cancer hospital being built in New Haven to expand Yale's medical services. Construction on the 112-bed Smilow Cancer Hospital is expected to be completed in 2009.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives