Online derivative monitoring system supports risk management
Recent credit events, the sub-prime mortgage, and auction rate bond market crises highlight the need for healthcare borrowers to proactively track and monitor their derivative positions. Automated online systems, such as one developed by Cain Brothers, allow these borrowers to identify derivative risks, and implement mitigation strategies.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US