Florida healthcare groups to share $30 million facility
Largo, FL's Diagnostic Clinic is preparing to move to a new building, once a $30 million construction project is complete. The new building will house the 39-year-old clinic as well as the Largo Medical Center to provide primary care, medical and surgical specialties, imaging, and laboratory and therapy services.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers