Florida healthcare groups to share $30 million facility
Largo, FL's Diagnostic Clinic is preparing to move to a new building, once a $30 million construction project is complete. The new building will house the 39-year-old clinic as well as the Largo Medical Center to provide primary care, medical and surgical specialties, imaging, and laboratory and therapy services.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'