Los Angeles-based Century City Doctors Hospital seeks buyer
Los Angeles Times, August 4, 2008
Los Angeles-based Century City Doctors Hospital is coping with deteriorating finances and weighing options that include a sale of the struggling hospital. The 176-bed facility has tried for months to get in better financial shape but has struggled to pay its growing debt, which the hospital estimates is as much as $60 million. If a sale isn't completed soon, the hospital could be forced to file for bankruptcy as early as this month.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions