Commonwealth comparative healthcare study panned
The recent 2008 National Scorecard on U.S. Health System Performance by the Commonwealth Fund Commission on a High Performance Health System shows there is much room for improvements in the U.S. healthcare system. Many believe, however, that the problems do not stem from the system alone—its users are partially to blame.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care