UConn Health Care Center has five suitors
Five hospitals have stepped up as potential saviors of the cash-strapped University of Connecticut Health Care Center. Hartford Hospital made a joint proposal with the Hospital of Central Connecticut. St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Bristol Hospital, and Connecticut Children's Medical Center are also among the institutions vying for a partnership with UConn. UConn will choose a plan by the end of the year, according to President Michael J. Hogan.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers