UConn Health Care Center has five suitors
Five hospitals have stepped up as potential saviors of the cash-strapped University of Connecticut Health Care Center. Hartford Hospital made a joint proposal with the Hospital of Central Connecticut. St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Bristol Hospital, and Connecticut Children's Medical Center are also among the institutions vying for a partnership with UConn. UConn will choose a plan by the end of the year, according to President Michael J. Hogan.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations