Harvard Vanguard’s credit status improves
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, the largest physicians practice in Massachusetts not affiliated with a hospital, says it has been able to free up about $15 million that was set aside as collateral for a line of credit with Bank of America Corp. The group said it no longer has to keep the cash on hand to secure a $32 million line of credit with the bank, giving it greater flexibility as it looks to invest $30 million annually in facilities and equipment over the next five years.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives